The company Inversiones Pemarbur, SL headquartered at Avda. Joan Miró 30, 07014 Palma and with tax ID no. (CIF): B57291833 entered into the Companies Register of Palma de Mallorca, volume 2086, book 0, folio 126, sheet PM-48413, is owner of the property and land set out on this website. Its business is the operation of tourist accommodation and other short-stay accommodation. This activity is performed under the commercial name "Villas Petra Mallorca", registered with the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce under no. 294.004
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The contents on the website (photos, texts, logo...) are the property of Inversiones Pemarbur, SL. The distribution, copying and use of said contents without prior permission from the company are prohibited.
The company shall not be liable for contents relating to our properties that appear on other websites, search engines or portals. Neither shall it be liable for the contents of websites or contracts that are performed with our partner companies.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Personal Data Protection, we hereby notify our customers that for the purpose of managing their booking application, their personal information shall be collected in a file owned by Inversiones Pemarbur, SL. By sending the application form, users guarantee that their information is truthful and consent to said information being included in our file.
Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their data by sending a notification to
Inversiones Pemarbur SL
Avda. Joan Miró 30 07014 Palma
fax: 0034 971738023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO MAKE A BOOKING
- Customers who make the booking must be of legal age and have the legal capacity to make it. When a booking is requested, s/he automatically understands and accepts these legal terms.
- The information provided the customer must be correct. In order to confirm a booking, we will need customers' personal information (full name, address, telephone, e-mail) and the number of people in the group booking. If the number of people in the group surpasses the total capacity of the house, we should be informed in advance.
- We do not allow pets
- If customers would like to organise a party in the villa, said information must be included on the booking form.
Customers shall receive a booking confirmation document from Villas Petra and must make a bank transfer for 30% of the total price as a deposit. This transfer should be carried out within 5 working days after receipt of our booking confirmation in writing. If the transfer is not made, Inversiones Pemarbur, SL has the right to cancel the confirmed booking and declare it void. Payment of the remaining amount should be made one month before the arrival date by bank transfer unless another method is set out in the booking confirmation.
If customers need to cancel their booking, they should do so in writing.
Fax 0034 971 738023
The fees shall be as follows:
- Cancellation from the reservation up to 90 days before the arrival date, payment of 30% of the total cost
- Cancellation 89 to 60 days before the arrival date, payment of 50% of the total cost
- Cancellation 59 to 30 days before the arrival date, payment of 75% of the total cost
- Cancellation from 29 days before the arrival date, payment of 90% of the total cost
Cancellation on the arrival date, payment of 100% of the total cost
We recommend taking out an insurance policy to cover any possible cancellation.
On the day of arrival, customers will be asked for a €300 deposit to cover possible breakages, damage or excessive dirtiness in the property. This deposit shall be returned on the day of departure when the keys are returned and the property is handed back in the same conditions as it was handed over.
Customers are obliged to notify Villas Petra Mallorca if any damage or breakages have occurred during their stay.
Our prices include the following:
- Air conditioning, water, electricity, Wi-Fi and tourist tax.
- Pool and garden maintenance
- Rubbish collection service
- Sheets and towels. For one-week stays, sheets and towels shall be changed mid-week. For two-week stays, cleaning will be done half-way through the stay and sheets and towels changed 3 times. When the stay is different to those set out, an individual agreement will be reached
- Final cleaning
- 1 crib and 1 high chair. These should be requested on booking
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
The property will be available for customers on their arrival day at 4pm.
Customers may use the property until 10am on their day of departure.
In the event of a possible dispute, Spanish legislation and the courts of Palma de Mallorca shall apply.